The I.Am Acrygel Liquid is designed to combine easy application with a superior finished product. Product yellowing is a thing of the past thanks to the enhanced color stabilizers. The plasticizers act as shock absorbents to eliminate the chipping and breaking associated with other liquid monomers. The most revolutionary aspect of this monomer is an optimal balance between cure and set time. Controlled curing – the I.Am Acrygel Liquid has been developed to offer you enough time to create the perfect smile line, and also enough time to perfect your c-curve.
Features & benefits
- Controlled curing
- Optimal adhesion, no lifting
- Consistency in c-curve shape
- Non yellowing
- No chipping or breaking
- No extra dyes - consistent color every time
- Guaranteed total natural look (depending on the color)
- Easy to apply – suitable for all services on natural nails, tips or forms
- Plasticizers – give the nail flexibility
- Self-levelling stabilizers - allows technicians to have total control of the product that is being applied
1.Prepare the natural nail with a manicure as usual.
2.Apply a thin layer of I.Am Air Dry Bonder onto the surface of the natural nail.
3.Determine the size of the bead of I.Am Acrygel that you need. Gently squeeze into the tube and cut with the Acrygel Tool.
4.Place the small bead of Acrygel on the nail. Dip the Acrygel Tool into I.Am Acrygel Liquid. Make sure the brush is damp, not completely wet. Gently spread the bead of Acrygel over the entire nail while avoiding the cuticle.
5.Curing time: 30-60 sec. LED / 120 sec. UV light.
6.Remove the sticky layer with the I.Am UV Cleanser or the I,Am Universal Cleanser .
7.File the nail in to the shape of your preference and finish with I.Am Soak Off No-Cleanse Brilliant Top.